Fertiline Foliar 5-5-40+TE
Fertiline Foliar Powder Fertilizer Characteristics
Foliar Fertilizer Formulation
- Foliar fertilizers are completely water-soluble.
- Powder fertilizers can be safely used in numerous products.
- Those rich in phosphorus content boost inflorescence and root development,
- while those rich in potassium content prolong storage and shelf life.
- Its balanced formulation can be applied throughout the development period.
APPLICATION MODES AND DOSES
|PRODUCTS||APPLICATION THROUGH SOIL||APPLICATION THROUGH LEAF||APPLICATION PERIOD|
|Greenhouse and Open Field Vegetables||1 – 3kg/Da||300 – 500gr||Applied at 15 to 20-day intervals after initial fruits|
|Winter Vegetables with Edible Leaves||1 – 3kg/Da||200 – 250gr||Applied at 15 to 20-day intervals starting from when plant reaches 3 or 4-leaf period.|
|Tuber Plants||1 – 3kg/Da||400 – 600gr||Applied at 15 to 20-day intervals starting from when plant reaches 4 or 6-leaf period and after initial fruits.|
|All Fruit Trees||1 – 4kg/Da||300 – 400gr||Applied 2 to 3 times with the onset of growth.|
|Industrial Plants||1 – 3kg/Da||300 – 400gr||Applied at 15 to 20day intervals starting from when plant reaches 5 or 6-leaf period.|
|All Legumes||1 – 3kg/Da||200 – 250gr||Applied at 15 to 20day intervals starting from when plant reaches 5 or 6-leaf period.|
|Grains||1 – 3kg/Da||200 – 250gr||Applied during tillering period|
|Green Areas||1 – 3kg/Da||300 – 400gr||Applied every two weeks starting from early growth period.|