Fertiline Drip 12-6-32+TE
Characteristics of Fertiline Drip
- Drip irrigation fertilizers are completely water-soluble.
- Produced from raw materials with low EC and low pH value.
- Can be safely used in numerous agricultural products.
- Applied directly to soil with drip irrigation method.
- Can be applied at a rate of 5-30 kg/ha/day throughout growth season.
- Application rates vary according to plant type and needs.
APPLICATION MODES AND DOSES
|PRODUCTS||APPLICATION THROUGH SOIL||APPLICATION THROUGH LEAF||APPLICATION PERIOD|
|Greenhouse and Open Field Vegetables||1 – 3kg/Da||300 – 500gr||Applied at 15 to 20-day intervals after initial fruits|
|Winter Vegetables with Edible Leaves||1 – 3kg/Da||350 – 500gr||Applied at 15 to 20-day intervals starting from when plant reaches 3 or 4-leaf period.|
|Tuber Plants||1 – 3kg/Da||250 – 300gr||Applied at 15 to 20-day intervals starting from when plant reaches 4 or 6-leaf period and after initial fruits.|
|All Fruit Trees||1 – 4kg/Da||400 – 600gr||Applied 2 to 3 times with the onset of growth.|
|Industrial Plants||1 – 3kg/Da||300 – 400gr||Applied at 15 to 20day intervals starting from when plant reaches 5 or 6-leaf period.|
|All Legumes||1 – 3kg/Da||300 – 400gr||Applied at 15 to 20day intervals starting from when plant reaches 5 or 6-leaf period.|
|Grains||–||250 – 300gr||Applied during tillering period|
|Green Areas||–||250 – 300gr||Applied every two weeks starting from early growth period.|