Deeper color – fast germination and coverage
- High traffic tolerance
- Ideal for low-maintenance situations
- The best establishment rate
- Moderate shade tolerance
- Excellent winter growing variety with an easy spring transition
- Fine leaf texture with excellent seeding vigor and establishment
- Perfect summer performance with maximum drought tolerance
- Quick recovery from traffic
Maximum drought tolerance
- Dwarf variety Upright growth and fine leaf texture
- High tolerance to heat and salinity conditions (Up to 15,000 ppm)
- Medium -to dark- green color
The new generation never seen before
- RINOVO is a unique and outstanding variety developed at RUTGERS UNIVERSITY.
- The raw material origin of the variety has been collected in many areas of the world where perennial rye is under high pressure from heat, salt and traffic.
- The result is a variety never seen before.
- Production is being undertaken in very specific fields under exhaustive quality controls in order to obtain the best product.
- Exceptional variety No.1 NETP in multiple advanced traits.
- It is a later maturity variety and avoids steamy appearance during late springtime.
- The strongest persistence under
- Mediterranean summers.
- Highly heat-tolerant.
- RINOVO demonstrated great spreading abiity that makes it very dense over time, specifically in summer.
- Unbeatable salt resistance.
- Excellent gray leaf spot and brown patch resistance.
- Number one in traffic tolerance
- Dark green color
- Fine leaf texture
- Over 90% endophyte level
- Good resistance to surface and crown-feeding insects such as webworms, army worms, bill bugs and others.
- Recommended for improving the quality and persistence of any mixture with Lolium Perenne.
- Exceptionally high seed count (662 seeds/gram), 20% reduced sowing rate