The recommended dosage is mixed into 15-20 liters of water in a separate container and transferred to the storage unit of the fertilization tank. The tank is then filled to completion, the final mixture is stirred and sprayed on the plants.
Points to Consider and Storage
• Do not exceed the recommended dose.
• Store it inside the original sealed container in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight. Do not swallow.
• Do not bring into contact with eyes, face and skin. Wash your hands with plenty of water after use.
• Leaf and soil analysis is recommended before use.
Store between • 0℃ – 35℃.
• The manufacturer is not liable for damages due to misuse of the product.
• Keep away from children, animals and foodstuff.
• Preserves its physical, chemical and biological properties for a minimum of 3 years when kept sealed in normal storage conditions.
• Soil and/or leaf analysis is recommended before fertilizer use.