The recommended dosage is mixed into 15-20 liters of water in a separate container and transferred to the storage unit of the fertilization tank. The tank is then filled to completion, the final mixture is stirred and sprayed on the plants.
Points to Consider and Storage
• Do not exceed the recommended dose.
• Store it inside the original sealed container in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight. Do not swallow.
• Do not bring into contact with eyes, face and skin. Wash your hands with plenty of water after use.
• Leaf and soil analysis is recommended before use.
Store between • 0℃ – 35℃.
• The manufacturer is not liable for damages due to misuse of the product.
• Keep away from children, animals and foodstuff.
• Preserves its physical, chemical and biological properties for a minimum of 3 years when kept sealed in normal storage conditions.
• Soil and/or leaf analysis is recommended before fertilizer use.
PERIOD OF USE
DOSE FOR USE THROUGH LEAF
Applied 2 to 3 times starting from inflorescence period.
Applied 3 to 4 times starting from offshoot activity until unripe grape setting period.
Applied 3 to 4 times at 15 to 20 day-intervals starting from seeding period.
Applied 2 to 3 times at 15 day-intervals after reaching
4- or 5-leaf period.
Applied 2 to 4 times starting from planting period until final harvest.
Open Field Vegetables
Applied 2 to 3 times at 10 to 15 day-intervals starting from
Applied 2 to 3 times at 2 week-intervals starting from offshoot activity.
Applied twice throughout growth period.
Applied 2 to 3 times at 15 day-intervals during early growth stages.
Applied 2 to 3 times starting after 2 to 6-leaf period until
stem growth period.
Applied twice in total, first at the start of tillering and second during
Applied every 2 to 3 weeks
Green Areas / Grass
Applied at 20 to 30-day intervals starting from spring
Depending on the seed size, 1 to 5 cc of BELLA is mixed into 1 liter of water and the seeds are left to rest for 1-2 hours. Planting is carried out after seeds become slightly dry.