General Specifications of Anadolu Power Fertilizer
- Its special granular structure prevents caking (lump formation) and pollination.
- It contains 13% Nitrogen, an essential nutrient for plants.
- One of the major problems in Turkey is the lack of organic matter in the soil. ANADOLU POWER offers the exact solution for this deficiency..
- ANADOLU POWER also contains Amino Acids that the plant uses for protein synthesis.
- Its formulation includes Humic Acid, a humus substance for soil.
- When used successively every year, it helps increase the humus content.
- The Organic Matter and Humic Acid it contains facilitates plant nutrient uptake from the soil.
THE ADVANTAGES ANADOLU POWER OFFERS FOR THE SOIL
- Nourishes the soil in terms of organic matter.
- Enriched in Nitrogen, an essential nutrient for plants.
- Its organic matter and Humic Acid content prevents nutrients in the soil from being washed away.
- Facilitates the intake of nutrients from the soil through the roots.
- Promotes root growth.
- Strengthens the physical structure of the soil.
- Strengthens the chemical structure of the soil.
- Increases biological activity in the soil.
- Reduces nutrient loss caused by washing away.
- Regulates plant root pH in the soil.
- Allows better ventilation of the root area.
ANADOLU POWER’S FEATURES
Contains Amino Acid derived from plant proteins.
Free from diseases and pests.
High-tech, concentrated fertilizer.
THE ADVENTAGES ANADOLU POWER OFFERS IN TERMS OF PLANT QUALITY
The Aminco Acids it contains are rapidly converted into Proteins.
Improves fruit quality.
Extends fruit storage life.
Provides high yield and results in abundant, high-quality produce.
Ensures healthy and rapid plant growth