It is a Festuca Arundinacea variety with rhizome and spreading ability.
- High drought and heat tolerance
- Traffic tolerant
- Quick growth and coverage in cold winter months
- Requires 30% less mowing compared to other Festuca Arundinacea varieties.
- Reduces net needs in roll-on lawn production sites.
- Fast coverage, and recovery for worn and damaged sports fields and bald spots.
- High tolerance to Leaf spot disease.
- Low maintenance and fertilization needs
- Superb traffic tolerance and maximum recovery ability
- Double-dwarf type
- Very low mowing frequency